The Lord Mayor’s Commendations
The Lord Mayor’s Commendations acknowledge and celebrate the long-term commitment of independent small business proprietors in the City of Melbourne.
Established in 2005, the Commendations program recognises some of the city’s hidden gems, its well-loved characters, and the small businesses that are a part of our city’s fabric.
This free recognition program is open to small business proprietors who have been operating in the City of Melbourne for 10 or more years. Successful applicants receive a range of benefits, including (but not limited to):
- promotional opportunities via City of Melbourne marketing channels
- inclusion in a photographic exhibition
- insight into a range of small business initiatives and support programs
- membership to a growing alumni of commendation recipients
- invitations to exclusive events including the 2019 presentation ceremony hosted by the Lord Mayor.
How to apply?
Applications can be completed by registering your business details online – apply now.
Applications close Friday 27 April
For more information please visit the website or call 9658 9658.